Your Business Depends on Technology
Let Experts Manage That For You
Walsh Creative and Broadstreet Ads have partnered to launch an innovative solution designed to grow your publisher website: WalStreet.
Site outages and missing ad placements are disastrous problems, but many upstart publishers choose to manage their own tech stack to cut costs. Managing it in-house is cheap in the short term, but more expensive and emotionally taxing in the long run.
Walsh Creative has partnered with Broadstreet to provide end-to-end management and hosting of your CMS and adserver so you can focus on what you do best: reporting and writing.
Walstreet includes the following and can be tailored to fit your website’s needs:
- The Broadstreet XPRESS platform*
- General website updates
- Adding and configuring widgets
- Adding/Fixing/Integrating Broadstreet zones
- Updating the web site plugins & WordPress platform when updates are released
- Minimizing plugins used on the site
- Running a custom image compression script on the site
- Restoring the site to normal working condition in the event of hacks or crashes
- Fixing any bugs that may occur due to conflicts with new plugins or updates
- Monitoring the website security and running Malware scans on the website files
- Monitoring and preventing attempted WordPress sign-ins to prevent hackers from accessing the site
Call us at 732-397-5697 for a free consultation to see what we can do for your hyperlocal business. Learn more about how Broadstreet and Walsh Creative work together to help grow hyperlocal news publishers.